Thanks to Glenda Strong for the original artwork x
This is all tongue-in-cheek, but seriously, tell me what works for you because I’m clueless! Thanks to Glenda Strong for the original artwork.
- Get dressed! Lock up those jiggly bits and put them away. For me this means a bra and no pjs. Fellas: put some trousers over your boxers! Is underwear a thing of the past?
- Make lists then prioritize. Do something useful. Swap between big-picture and small-picture thinking until you feel dizzy. Zoom in and out until you get that Eureka! moment.
- Pick up the phoneor email your close connections. Work on looking after your regular clients first.
- Go for it when you can, within regular work hours. Tell everyone else to bog off. A genius at work is not to be interrupted!
- Take regular breaks, bust out your best dance moves, do flick-flacks around the garden, run up to the loo…
View original post 41 more words