Many thanks to Suzanne Smith at ReconnectingYou for hosting our WISETribe meeting today via Zoom. It’s always good to share problems and solutions.
- Many of us are working flat-out to get our businesses online. In the post-pandemic lexicon, this means that we are pivoting, creating new events, products and services. You might hate the word, but pivot! you must.
- We’re home-schooling kids or looking after students who have bounced-back from University. This means managing resources, creating boundaries and instilling discipline so that everyone can continue to function.
- We’re teaching and learning life new skills, particularly around conversations and chatting. This means using Zoom and getting kids to interact with teachers via email so they can get their voices heard, giving and getting feedback on their learning.
- We’re thinking about how to look after our homes and other properties we manage for other people, making places safe and sustainable to live in.
- We’re looking ahead at building communities to support people who are struggling with the changes and challenges wrought by social isolation.